A bote hole..

boat hole...

A man called a painter to his house, and showing his boat
 said paint it

The painter took paint and painted the boat, red as the owner of the boat wanted.
Then the painter took his money and left.

The next day, the owner of the boat reached the painter's house and gave him a check for a huge sum of money.

The painter was astonished, and asked - what is this money for? You gave my money yesterday only!

The owner said - this is not the money for paint, but it is the money to repair the "hole" in that boat!

The painter said - Oh sir, it was a small hole, so I had closed it. So much money for that small hole, I don't feel right!

The owner said - friend, you do not understand my point!
Well let me explain in detail. When I asked you for paint, I forgot to tell you in a hurry that there is a hole in the boat, repair it!

 And when the paint dried, both of my children took that boat to the sea and went out for sailing!

I was not at home at that time, but when I came back and heard from my wife that the children had left for sailing with the boat!

 So I got mad. Because I remembered that there is a hole in the boat!

I fell and ran to the side where my dear children had gone. But at a distance I saw my children, who were coming back safely.

Now you can understand my happiness and joy!

Then I checked the hole, then came to know that, without informing me, you have repaired it!
Even this money is very little for that great work!

I do not have the right to give you a decent amount of money in return for that work!

You must also keep in mind that in life the "deed of good" should always be done when there is a chance, even if it is a very small act!

Because sometimes even that small act can be very valuable for someone.

Hearty thanks to all those who have repaired the 'boat of our life' at some point or the other.....
May your day and life be blessed always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

India should ignore odd comments by the West as a measure of strength. भारत मजबूत हो रहा है, पश्चिम की हर आलोचना (झूठी) पर चिंतित होना ठीक नहीं

74 years of stigma removed in just 30 minutes*

Remembering Sir Ratan Tata: A Legacy of Leadership and Philanthropy