we are El- ectric.

We are El-ectric.

I have decided to offer help to those having a hard time, or to those interested in what I have been writing about this past couple of years.

I know very few, if any, will accept this invitation. But a decision was taken some time ago to make an offer of help to those who are interested.

The offer is mainly aimed at local people for obvious reasons. (energy work). However I am on messanger and I will also attach an email address for others that are further afield to make contact if interested.

My offer is to help people gain some knowledge into the ancient art of creative energy retention, its Harnessing and its circulation. (Energy).

My hope is to help re-introduce the ancient oral tradition to the many. To take the power back, on an individual and energetic level.

It is through experience that I make this offer, practical experience confirmed by theoretical research.

My practical experience and theoretical research can be fortified with direct historical links to help with understanding.

These Direct historical links from all cultures and traditions of the world may aid in the building of faith. Not only faith in the benefits of the practice, but, more importantly, faith in oneself which is prerequisite and paramount to the great work. (your own El-ectric).

I can explain and demonstrate the basics of energy movement and control. Practical, theoretical and philosophical.

I have learnt basic Vedic, Taoist, Buddhist and Christian techniques to aid in the circulation of energy. I have also gained some knowledge into diferent world traditions which may help with faith and understanding.

There are some basic requirements for starting the work - 

- A keen interest is first and foremost, followed by a Will to let go of toxicity and addiction. Time is the third basic prerequisite, as the great work is just that, work, but a work on oneself. (which takes time).

The ancient art of energy preservation and circulation is very beneficial to health, well being and cognisance.

I can help with basic Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong and meditation techniques. I can also help fortify these concepts with tangible historical and scientific references.

I offer this completely free. My only stipulation is that the knowledge be passed on to at least one young person in your life.

This is in hope of a re-introduction of the ancient oral tradition. A tradition so nearly lost to the many.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

India should ignore odd comments by the West as a measure of strength. भारत मजबूत हो रहा है, पश्चिम की हर आलोचना (झूठी) पर चिंतित होना ठीक नहीं

74 years of stigma removed in just 30 minutes*

Remembering Sir Ratan Tata: A Legacy of Leadership and Philanthropy